How to use packaging design to give your NPD launch the best chance of successWondering how to use packaging design to give your NPD launch the best chance of success? Here are Caroline Hagen's dos and don’ts. Oct 2017
Subscription services – a savvy trend for switched-on brands?Reach's Rachelle Corker considers the recent rise of subscription-based services from a packaging and business point of view and sees real value. Oct 2017
10 top tips to get fledgling food and drink brands off the ground fastGot an idea that’s set to shine in the world of food and drink? Here are Luke Sapsed's 10 top tips to get your brand started on the right track. Oct 2017
Branding GlossaryLearning the language of brand can be a tricky affair, so we've compiled this handy compendium to help you navigate your way through any branding project.
10 Consumer Stats and Interesting Facts
Ten interesting and useful reported statistics on consumer attitudes, behaviours, trends and demographics. 71% of shoppers now say that they see little or no difference between brands and own-label products Own labels are packing…Read more
New product failure rates are often quoted at over 80% and fewer than 5% of new brands are deemed to be clear successes. We want to put this statistic to the test, so have built…Read more
- How to use packaging design to give your NPD launch the best chance of success
- Subscription services – a savvy trend for switched-on brands?
- 10 top tips to get fledgling food and drink brands off the ground fast
- The business case for ethical branding and packaging
- Small changes can make a big difference – the sustainable packaging trends with exciting potential