By Caroline Hagen
Are you coping with the new normal? Do these new ways of working make it difficult to fire up your inspiration and generate new product ideas for your innovation pipeline? Perhaps you need to think of new ways for your brand and product range to adapt as consumers mindsets changed during lockdown?
Then, join us for a 90 minute power boost of inspiration with our popular ideation training workshops, now being facilitated online. If you, or anyone in your team, are responsible for coming up with new product ideas for your brands, you won’t want to miss these webinars.
It can be daunting working out how to make an internal ideation session productive. And let’s face it, it can sometimes be a challenge to get your colleagues motivated and engaged. But what if you had some tools readily to hand that would you give you a framework for running an enjoyable session and guarantee an output of great ideas?
- Each webinar will focus on an ideation tool that you can subsequently use to inspire colleagues to come up with brilliant NPD ideas.
- We will open your eyes to the inspiration we found from spending a bit of time spent out in the field looking to see what competitor brands are up to.
- We’ll also give you tips on evaluating your ideas to distill into a shortlist for development into concepts.
Taking place on Zoom, each webinar will be limited to 20 attendees to enable you to work in breakout groups with peers from other companies and put each tool through its paces.
”I loved interacting with people from different businesses and categories. This really added to the experience and helped me get outside of the day to day”
“Fantastic tools that I can take away and use with my colleagues – Thank you Caroline!”
Webinar 1: On & On & On tool11.30 – 13.00 BST Weds 17 June
Learn how to generate ideas that make consumers feel good about your NPD by creating more sustainable ideas that:
- make products last longer
- mean fewer shopping trips
- waste less
- perform better
- use less packaging or more sustainable packaging
Register for this webinar: